1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

9 votes

[DISCUSSION] teamhacksung's ICS Port for Fascinate (BUILD 1)

• Please log in to reply

sageDieu

sageDieu

The n00b veteran

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:12 PM #11

Works on the mesmerize.
  • 2 Likes

Posted Image
Samsung SCH-i500 Mesmerize
Team Hacksung ICS

skynet11

skynet11

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:29 PM #12

Skynet11, if you up for the task and want donate post #2 of this thread feel free to take it over. If you don't want to manage this type of topic, you could always put a link point to this post with simple instructions on what it's for if you feel it would be helpful. I've used this format in the past and it's a really good way to make mega threads more manageable and useful.

No prob... I'll take it over if you want...

Has anyone seen John Connor?

Edited by skynet11, 14 December 2011 - 02:30 PM.

• 1 Likes

Terminators run on Android... Except the ones I sent to find John Connor... They were running iOS :P
Rootzwiki Rules: troll-resistant and flame-retardant

ohiomoto

ohiomoto

• 27 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:44 PM #13

If your up for it then yeah, that would be great. If not you can just point to it. It's up to you. If you take it over and get sick of it I could always take it back in post #9 or whatever one it is. You can copy what you want from my post and then I can clean it up.

Oh and one last thing that I should have added to my post. It's very important that the user reports bugs in JT's developer thread before starting something on here. If the problem gets a workaround and it's never reported to JT that would be counter productive. I'll add it to my post and then it's up to you what you want to do with it.
  • 0 Likes

Killarny

Killarny

Android Beginner

• 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:49 PM #14

Upon first boot (after a wipe) I'm asked to activate my phone, even though it's already activated (3g and phone already work). I ignored the request, and despite it saying it'd annoy me every boot, when I rebooted it didn't ask again.
  • 0 Likes

Special_opps

Special_opps

Android Apprentice

• 108 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:49 PM #15

On the mez had to edit apns via voice dialer which is fixed and edit build.prop to get mms working. So far the rom is good, cept for what jt has reported as broke. JT your the heater.
  • 0 Likes

mwebs13

mwebs13

• 30 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:59 PM #16

Wow.. It seems that the Noobs are already making "comments" in the developer thread!
  • 0 Likes

skynet11

skynet11

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:08 PM #17

Wow.. It seems that the Noobs are already making "comments" in the developer thread!

No noobs there that I saw...

Has anyone seen John Connor?
  • 0 Likes

Terminators run on Android... Except the ones I sent to find John Connor... They were running iOS :P
Rootzwiki Rules: troll-resistant and flame-retardant

Skrazz

Skrazz

Android Beginner

• 25 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:24 PM #18

I hate to be the newber to ask this but what's the best version of CWM Recovery for flashing this sucker? There are many floating around and I believe I remember reading 2.5.x red is NOT the right one to use.
  • 0 Likes

nmalready

nmalready

Android Beginner

• 20 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:26 PM #19

Check the OP of this thread: http://rootzwiki.com...cinate-build-1/

I read the op and all its says is NATIVE tethering does not work. So i assume alternate methods do work? And could someone list proven tethering options that we know for sure will work with build 1? Thank you :android-smile: :android-smile:

Edited by nmalready, 14 December 2011 - 03:29 PM.

• 0 Likes

droidstyle

droidstyle

Super User

• 452 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:34 PM #20

delete

Edited by droidstyle, 14 December 2011 - 03:39 PM.

• 0 Likes