#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mod Type:: ROM

Difficulty:: Very Easy

Mod Status:: Beta

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Requires Root:: Yes

Source::
Welcome to ics-deck.
Recently I have been releasing a few preview builds on twitter for my followers, but I thought hey why not let everyone in on the action! This is built from source, 4.0.3r1. Please DO NOT report bugs yet, as I know what and what does not work. Some people are actually using this as their daily, tho it is not ready for that imho. Once we get into an 'alpha' or 'beta' state, i will redo the thread will all the good stuff and more information. Please only flash this if you know what you are doing for the time being.

*What works*
Most everything is working, although you may encounter a few FC's here and there and find some other bugs on the way.

*Whats new*
Bring on the openGL! (thanks drewis for the kernel)
USB mass storage mounting.
Some Cleanup.
Waaaaay too much to list.
Camera. (pics and video work, but due to the new display HAL and openGL, preview is borked)
Lots and lots of backend work.

*Broken*
Camera preview, etc.
Wimax.

*Thanks*
As always, thank you toastcfh and the cm team for various things here and there, preludedrew and evervolv for various things here and there and also the kernel, and everybody else that contributes to this community. This will also be updated as the rom progresses.

*Downloads*
http://dev-host.org/users/deck/609/ics-evo

Donations are VERY much appreciated and go towards new devices for support.

Enjoy!
Follow me on twitter for the most recent updates. @kushdeck

See less See more
#25 ·
22andrew22- Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Yes I think a gapps reinstall may help. did you do a factory/data wipe when you installed ICS?
that may be the next option if gapps reinstall doesn't work is to boot to CWM and do a factory wipe. you won't have to reinstall gapps after that or ICS it will just clear all possible conflicting apk settings that might be causing this.

let me know if this works.

#28 ·
Hello everyone,

This is going to be a relief. I was always a sense person and would run MikMik roms and loved hanging out on his site (I miss it
) until my brother in-law got me to try out cm7. Then I tried out decks rom (2.3.7) and fell in love with it. Then up until recently I'm completely running ICS. The problem was it forced me back to xda. Then I found out that deck had his own site, so here I am. :)

Can't wait to see where this will take us.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

#30 ·
Hello everyone,

This is going to be a relief. I was always a sense person and would run MikMik roms and loved hanging out on his site (I miss it ) until my brother in-law got me to try out cm7. Then I tried out decks rom (2.3.7) and fell in love with it. Then up until recently I'm completely running ICS. The problem was it forced me back to xda. Then I found out that deck had his own site, so here I am. :)

Can't wait to see where this will take us.

Welcome to RootzWiki, most of us here are more then willing to help those with issues. So feel free to ask away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.