seems to work fine for me. Try running a fix permissions

Sent from my PC36100 using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

evoer

evoer

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:59 AM #22

Just wanted to say thanks for this ICS rom, it's awesome. Found the forum from googling "ics 4.0 for eveo 4g". Looking forward to face recognition unlock
  • 0 Likes

ceredics

ceredics

Average Android

• 286 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:03 AM #23

Can someone post a mirror please? Its nit working for me :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

22andrew22

22andrew22

Average Android

• 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:27 PM #24

seems to work fine for me. Try running a fix permissions

That didn't work... To be more specific the audio for streaming video works fine, but the video streams at roughly 1FPS. Downloaded movies are fine as well. Doesn't matter if it's through the browser or the YouTube app. Maybe a gapps reinstall?
  • 0 Likes

devindreb

devindreb

Android Junkie

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:00 AM #25

22andrew22- Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Yes I think a gapps reinstall may help. did you do a factory/data wipe when you installed ICS?
that may be the next option if gapps reinstall doesn't work is to boot to CWM and do a factory wipe. you won't have to reinstall gapps after that or ICS it will just clear all possible conflicting apk settings that might be causing this.

let me know if this works.
  • 0 Likes

scottspa74

scottspa74

Average Android

• 8 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:18 PM #26

deck, thanks for moving this here. the absurd circus that is xda has really fallen. i mean, either link to your git, or give credit. in any case , thanks.
runnin drews p7 for weeks now, and pretty solid. hope you guys cintinue this and dont quit due to BS.
  • 0 Likes

Azurewings125

Azurewings125

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:06 PM #27

I'm glad to see the activity pick back up over here. XDA has been taken over by children for years now. Quite sad. I'm trying to bring as many people as I can over to here. RootzWiki is far superior, friendly people, friendly mods, and far less drama. Huzzah.
  • 0 Likes

bluezr1

bluezr1

• 46 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:19 PM #28

Hello everyone,

This is going to be a relief. I was always a sense person and would run MikMik roms and loved hanging out on his site (I miss it :( ) until my brother in-law got me to try out cm7. Then I tried out decks rom (2.3.7) and fell in love with it. Then up until recently I'm completely running ICS. The problem was it forced me back to xda. Then I found out that deck had his own site, so here I am. :)

Can't wait to see where this will take us.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

WickedSkills

WickedSkills

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:41 PM #29

As soon as I read the thread was closed I bought RootzWiki from the market. I see most roms on xda are here minus the clutter of trash talking. Keep up the good work Deck.

• 0 Likes

Azurewings125

Azurewings125

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:02 PM #30

Hello everyone,

This is going to be a relief. I was always a sense person and would run MikMik roms and loved hanging out on his site (I miss it ) until my brother in-law got me to try out cm7. Then I tried out decks rom (2.3.7) and fell in love with it. Then up until recently I'm completely running ICS. The problem was it forced me back to xda. Then I found out that deck had his own site, so here I am. :)

Can't wait to see where this will take us.

Welcome to RootzWiki, most of us here are more then willing to help those with issues. So feel free to ask away.

• 0 Likes