Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:23 AM #1

Mod Type:: ROM

Difficulty:: Very Easy

Mod Status:: Beta

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Requires Root:: Yes

Source::
Welcome to ics-deck.
Recently I have been releasing a few preview builds on twitter for my followers, but I thought hey why not let everyone in on the action! This is built from source, 4.0.3r1. Please DO NOT report bugs yet, as I know what and what does not work. Some people are actually using this as their daily, tho it is not ready for that imho. Once we get into an 'alpha' or 'beta' state, i will redo the thread will all the good stuff and more information. Please only flash this if you know what you are doing for the time being.

*What works*
Most everything is working, although you may encounter a few FC's here and there and find some other bugs on the way.

*Whats new*
Bring on the openGL! (thanks drewis for the kernel)
USB mass storage mounting.
Some Cleanup.
Waaaaay too much to list.
Camera. (pics and video work, but due to the new display HAL and openGL, preview is borked)
Lots and lots of backend work.

*Broken*
Camera preview, etc.
Wimax.

*Thanks*
As always, thank you toastcfh and the cm team for various things here and there, preludedrew and evervolv for various things here and there and also the kernel, and everybody else that contributes to this community. This will also be updated as the rom progresses.

*Downloads*
http://dev-host.org/...eck/609/ics-evo

Donations are VERY much appreciated and go towards new devices for support.
Posted Image

Enjoy!
Follow me on twitter for the most recent updates. @kushdeck

Edited by deck, 19 March 2012 - 12:27 AM.

• 24 Likes

D_Steve595

D_Steve595

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:40 AM #2

I installed this on my friend's Evo (previously running CM7) and I'm getting bad framerates and performance. What radio, settings, etc should I check to make it better? To clarify, it's about 10 fps scrolling in Settings

• 0 Likes

gx1400

gx1400

Android Beginner

• 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:31 AM #3

Everything is pretty smooth but I haven't been able to sync calendar on either this build or evervolv's.

In the account menu, it says 'Sync com.android.calendar' rather than 'Sync Calendar'. Forum posts look intermittent on who has the issue.
  • 0 Likes

gx1400

gx1400

Android Beginner

• 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:32 AM #4

Everything is pretty smooth but I haven't been able to sync calendar on either this build or evervolv's.

In the account menu, it says 'Sync com.android.calendar' rather than 'Sync Calendar'. Forum posts look intermittent on who has the issue.

FYI - this calendar fix worked for me: http://forum.xda-dev...8&postcount=176
  • 0 Likes

Azurewings125

Azurewings125

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:47 AM #5

Works great! Can't wait to see this progress to a beta.
  • 0 Likes

Mgenova

Mgenova

Supporting Member

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:29 PM #6

This rom is awesome! Once that camera issue is fixed itll definitely be the one i stick with. Great job deck!
  • 0 Likes

The Batman

The Batman

Android Beginner

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:16 PM #7

This rom is so sick. Loving it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes
The Batman
Nexus S 4G & HTC Evo 4G
unrEVOked
@FromGotham

CaMelGuY1337

CaMelGuY1337

Android Apprentice

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:12 PM #8

Thank you so much for all your hard work Deck, Merry Christmas and have an awesome New Year. Now take a load off, you deserve it. :)
  • 0 Likes
If by some chance I helped you out, please be so kind as to hit that thanks button. You'd be a lot cooler if you did.

doriean

doriean

Android Beginner

• 10 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:02 PM #9

Thanks So Much This Is A Great Rom...Cant Wait For Camera Fix...Also My 4g Is Not Showing And 3g Keeps Coming In And Out...Any Suggestions...And Thanks Again...
  • 0 Likes

jaethrillz

jaethrillz

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:51 PM #10

I'm having a problem with downloadin apps from the market I get an -101 any ideas
  • 0 Likes