Rate this Topic

- - - - -

[PLAY] Cobalt Icon Pack

• Please log in to reply

OP dustinb17

dustinb17

Android Fanboy

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:55 AM #1

Right now Cobalt Icon Pack is sitting at over 1000 custom icons and a dozen HD Wallpapers.

Cobalt is different than the majority of Icon packs in the sense that it doesn't include an Icon Background, in fact in a sense it's sort of "anti" background. So if you're tired of those icon packs with long shadows or that make every icon follow the same form take a look at these.

Play Link: http://goo.gl/pqBRo5umu9a6an.jpgqa2a4e4a.jpga4udeta9.jpgguhydyme.jpg

Edited by dustinb17, 06 July 2014 - 11:25 AM.

• 0 Likes

OP dustinb17

dustinb17

Android Fanboy

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:57 AM #2

ure9abat.jpghe2a9yra.jpg9a5ymeta.jpgmana7ahe.jpgjere4yta.jpg

Edited by dustinb17, 14 March 2014 - 06:22 AM.

• 0 Likes

OP dustinb17

dustinb17

Android Fanboy

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:21 AM #3

Finally incorporated a dashboard into Cobalt Icon Pack with a couple of really useful tools. It delivers a convenient way to browse through the included icons, has a built-in Wallpaper Manager and includes an icon request tool.

If it's been a while since you looked at Cobalt Icon Pack or you haven't had a chance, now is time!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
  • 0 Likes

justibasa

justibasa

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:38 PM #4

Really living these icons dude. Had to move to something different after the mixer theme stopped getting updates. Using your themes and icons now. Thanks for your hard work!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using RootzWiki mobile app

• 1 Likes

OP dustinb17

dustinb17

Android Fanboy

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:04 AM #5

Really living these icons dude. Had to move to something different after the mixer theme stopped getting updates. Using your themes and icons now. Thanks for your hard work!

Thanks for the support, and look for a Cobalt theme update soon as well. Inverted KitKat dialer and some misc changes.
  • 0 Likes

justibasa

justibasa

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:21 PM #6

Thanks for the support, and look for a Cobalt theme update soon as well. Inverted KitKat dialer and some misc changes.

Sounds nice.

• 0 Likes

tallgrass

tallgrass

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:58 AM #7

Love the theme dustin, is it possible to pic which icon to use for an app? Looking through the included icons, there are several for some apps that I'd rather use. 

• 0 Likes

OP dustinb17

dustinb17

Android Fanboy

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:14 PM #8

Love the theme dustin, is it possible to pic which icon to use for an app? Looking through the included icons, there are several for some apps that I'd rather use.

Yes i know several launchers allow you to do this like Nova. Also desktop visualizer in the play store lets you do it.
  • 0 Likes

Wildcats_Fans

Wildcats_Fans

Average Android

• 6 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:44 PM #9

When the app updates, do I have to re-apply the icons?
  • 0 Likes
Current: Verizon Galaxy S4 (Rooted, SafeStrap VRUAME7 & Hyperdrive) & Google Nexus 10 (TWRP, AOKP ROM & Franco Kernel); Nextbook 10SE for the kids
Previous:  Galaxy Nexus - AOKP ROM with Franco Kernel, Galaxy Fascinate, LG Envy 3, LG Envy and ancient history ones.

dustinb

dustinb

Android Beginner

• 7 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:06 AM #10

When the app updates, do I have to re-apply the icons?

No it'll automatically update, you can do a launcher update or reboot the phone to force it to update.
  • 0 Likes