First. - KitKat 4.4 for the AT&T HTC One BUILD 4 LAST BUILD
this build is now unified, one build for tmo, at&t and international devices.
Features: chocolate, built from source.
- IR sensor.
- Download it
USE THE LATEST RECOVERIES (CWM OR TWRP) the old ones are broken in 4.4
- Flash it
- Scream "FIRST" and shove it in the faces of passerby's*
- leave some feedback, in a few days i'll have my nexus 5 and then i more than likely wont be updating this, so get any bugs in now.
- note: you may notice that wifi doesn't seem to want to connect, keep trying, or give your phone a second to settle on first boot and it'll work just fine. why this is i do not know.
- note 2: for some reason, some phones dont have gps working, use this app to fix it (thanks monkboy24) https://play.google....droidlab.gpsfix
GAPPS (new, thanks dhacker): http://d-h.st/EX1
- the cm team and msm8960 htc teams (for keeping things legit)
- dhacker (for moral support and help with a few things like sensors and gps)
- code aurora forums (for being swell)
Got here and are confused and want this for your htc one?
visit the sister threads:
- tmobile - http://rootzwiki.com...th-43-binaries/
- international - http://rootzwiki.com...th-43-binaries/
*not responsible for repercussions of doing said act.