Rate this Topic

- - - - -

[ROM] CyanogenMod 7 (mesmerizemtd/showcasemtd) TEST build 5 - [06/26/11]

• Please log in to reply

scarmon25

scarmon25

Supporting Member

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:46 PM #11

Once you flashand have booted back up. Press and hold power. You'll get the option to reboot. Then you should come up with a second window that asks reboot or recovery.

Tap-a-Talked from my CM7 Mesmerize.

Edited by scarmon25, 17 July 2011 - 08:48 PM.

• 0 Likes

scarmon25

scarmon25

Supporting Member

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:20 AM #12

If that doesn't work then use terminal emulator and type this. Su reboot recovery

• 0 Likes

mbrulla

mbrulla

Android Lover

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:04 AM #13

Once you flashand have booted back up. Press and hold power. You'll get the option to reboot. Then you should come up with a second window that asks reboot or recovery.

Yep...after selecting "reboot" there is a submenu for recovery or reboot.
  • 0 Likes

mreshetar

mreshetar

Android Beginner

• 11 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:18 PM #14

Thanks for the help on the reboot menu. I can't believe I missed that one. OK, I have another question that has stumped me. I am running CM7 on both my Mesmerize and my Nook Color. Today, I can't download or update any apps from the android market using the market app on both devices. However, when I go to the browser and access the online market on both devices, or on my computer, I can update my apps just fine. Does anyone have any idea why this would be happening? I am at a loss on this one...
  • 0 Likes

scarmon25

scarmon25

Supporting Member

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:21 PM #15

Possible market issue. Are you using the new one or the older one

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

mreshetar

mreshetar

Android Beginner

• 11 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:32 PM #16

Am using the new market on the nook color and the old market on the mesmerize. Having the same problem in both places. Very odd.
  • 0 Likes

scarmon25

scarmon25

Supporting Member

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:00 PM #17

It is possible it may be a market issue. I know it has happened in the past where things like that happen. If it isn't fixed by the morning can try clearing the data on the market under settings>apllications>manage applications.

Tap-a-Talked from my CM7'd Mesmerize :)
  • 0 Likes

mbrulla

mbrulla

Android Lover

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:13 AM #18

It is possible it may be a market issue. I know it has happened in the past where things like that happen. If it isn't fixed by the morning can try clearing the data on the market under settings>apllications>manage applications.

I had a period where almost all Gapps weren't synching due to a Google network issue.

Is it back now, or are you still out?
  • 0 Likes

OP bdemartino

bdemartino

Android Apprentice

• 28 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:22 AM #19

We might see a final build from jt before it goes to nightlies (where we would simply use rom manager to download the new rom's) but I'm not sure, he's super busy and since the source is available to us (lmartin92 usually can build it for us) i'm sure it's not high on his priority list. I believe lmartin92 has a 7/10 version available for testing in the IRC but that's the last i've seen of it in awhile.
  • 0 Likes
Phone: Samsung Mesmerize
Posted Image

scarmon25

scarmon25

Supporting Member

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:25 AM #20

OMG I would be so gratefulll!!!!! Just knowing its being considered is a great feeling. Thank you for the update. BD. I've been glued to this thread for what's feels like aa month. You guys rock

• 0 Likes