The animation sets can be installed via a standard zip flash, MetaMorph, ROM Toolbox Pro,but the easiest way is to use ZipThemer.
It should be possible to install these on any phone running any ROM, but as per usual there is always a risk that bad things can happen, that Rootzwiki and its members take no responsibility for.
Like all good things, you’ll need a rooted device for this. Here’s the Zip Themer Method:
Please read the whole instructions before you start, don’t continue if you are unsure.
- Install ZipThemer
- Pick your favourite animation set from this post and put it somewhere obvious on your phone.
- In ZipThemer hit “Menu” and then “Update Edify”
- Under “Option 2” press “Download”
- Now via “Settings” select “Update Script Format”
- Select your device
- Now in the Main screen select the zip you downloaded with the “Theme” button
- Select where you want the output file to go with “+Output”
- Select what you want the output file to be called with “*Output”
- Now build it and make sure to also create an Undo Zip. This will allow you to revert back if you have issues.
- Flash the Zip file you just created using ClockworkMod