Asus Transformer Prime: eyeballer
Motorola Xyboard 8.2: ERIFNOMI
Congratulations, Guys! Be sure to DM your shipping info to us @RootzWiki.
To all those that didn't win, hang tight. We have some awesome stuff planned for 2012.
It's time again for us to give away another device, and this time we're going to be giving away not one, but two tablets. That's right, we're hitting you with a double wammy (cue rimshot). We have two contests lined up, one for our Devs/Themers and one for our Members.
First up is a contest for all of our Developers and Themers. We have the quad-core Tegra 3 beast, that is the Asus Transformer Prime.
The rules are about as simple as they get. You know the new mod system we recently introduced? USE IT! After that's done, post a link of your most prized work in the comment section below. We'll Pick one of you. Promise.
- Display: 10.1-inch LED backlit Super IPS+ screen at 1280x800 resolution. 10-finger multitouch. Gorilla Glass.
- Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- CPU: NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core CPU.
- Memory: 1GB DDR2.
- Storage: 32GB or 64GB. Also has ASUS cloud storage.
- Wireless: Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR.
- Cameras: 8MP rear with flash, f2.4; 1.2MP front.
- Ports: 3.5mm headphone/mic-in, microHDMI, microSD, internal mic, stereo speaker. On the keyboard dock: USB 2.0 port, SD card.
- Battery: 25 Watt-hours (tablet only) for 12 hours of 720p video playback at 60 nits, 18 hours with keyboard dock attached.
- Size/weight: Tablet - 263 x 180.8 x 8.3 mm, 586 grams; keyboard dock - 263 x 180.8 x 10.4 mm, 537 grams.
- Other: G-sensor, light sensor, gyroscope, e-compass, GPS.
Ok guys, don't think we've forgotten about the rest of you. We have a Motorola Xyboard 8.2 up for grabs. All you have to do is post in the comments below the first thing you'd do with a new Xyboard.
- Display: 1280×800 8.2” IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass
- Operating System: Android 3.2 Honeycomb.
- CPU: OMAP 4, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Memory: 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM
- Storage: Internal flash memory: 16GB
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Cameras: Back: 5.0 MP with 4× digital zoom, autofocus, 720p video capture, 30 fps, dual LED flash Front: 1.3 MP camera
- Ports: 3.5mm headphone/mic-in, microHDMI, internal mic, stereo speaker, Micro USB 2.0 port
- Size/weight: 215.9mm × 138.9mm × 8.89mm/386 grams
- Other: Barometer, Magnetometer (Compass), S-GPS, accelerometer, gyroscope
Make sure to tweet the following or share on Facebook and Google+: "Win a free tablet from @RootzWiki - http://bit.ly/z1XnXL #DoubleWhammy"
That's it! Simple, right? This contest is open to everyone, no matter where you live or what carrier your on, So if you're not a member or haven't posted any of your work on Rootz yet, what are you waiting for?
We'll announce our winners on March 1st. Best luck to all!
Applicants must be on a CDMA/LTE network to receive data service by their carrier (Verizon) ***For select device only (Motorola Xyboard). Entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, February 29th. Winner will be announced on Thursday,March 1st. Contestants must be 15 years or older with parental consent. RootzWiki is not responsible for broken devices. Modifying your tablet will probably void your warranty. RootzWiki is not an insurance company and will not replace a device if you break it. RootzWiki is a Community driven network for the people by the people. These devices are free and do not require contract. Additionally, anyone who has previously won a contest and provided a phone from RootzWiki within the past 9 months will be unable to receive another phone from RootzWiki until the 9 month mark hits. This is to make it fair for everyone. Enjoy!