The 8.2" Motorola Xyboard is no slouch. Here's a brief rundown on what we could be shipping out to you next week:
- Display: 1280×800 8.2” IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass
- Operating System: Android 3.2 Honeycomb.
- CPU: OMAP 4, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Memory: 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM
- Storage: Internal flash memory: 16GB
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Cameras: Back: 5.0 MP with 4× digital zoom, autofocus, 720p video capture, 30 fps, dual LED flash Front: 1.3 MP camera
- Ports: 3.5mm headphone/mic-in, microHDMI, internal mic, stereo speaker, Micro USB 2.0 port
- Size/weight: 215.9mm × 138.9mm × 8.89mm/386 grams
- Other: Barometer, Magnetometer (Compass), S-GPS, accelerometer, gyroscope
Best of luck, everybody!
Applicants must be on a CDMA/LTE network to receive data service by their carrier (Verizon) ***For select device only (Motorola Xyboard). . The contest will run from Monday, March 12, 2012 to Sunday, March 18, 2012. The winner will be announced on Monday, March 19, 2012. Contestants must be 15 years or older with parental consent. RootzWiki is not responsible for broken devices. Modifying your tablet will probably void your warranty. RootzWiki is not an insurance company and will not replace a device if you break it. RootzWiki is a Community driven network for the people by the people. These devices are free and do not require contract. Additionally, anyone who has previously won a contest and provided a phone from RootzWiki within the past 9 months will be unable to receive another phone from RootzWiki until the 9 month mark hits. This is to make it fair for everyone. Enjoy!