RootzBox is a new utility from RootzWiki that is designed to help users with all their flashing and root needs. The application is currently in early beta, which means there will be bugs, and the application is not nearly complete.
Goals of RootzBox:
-Focus on integration with RootzWiki
-Don't re-invent the wheel. We will support other devs and link back to their apps
-Include a few "must-have" tools for users' daily needs
- basic functionality: copy, paste, delete, multi-select, zipping, viewing text
- shortcuts to folders on desktop
- view and copy MD5 of files
- FUTURE: multi-tabs, ability to explore zip files
-Collects the output of the logcat, uploads to a website and sends you back a short-url for sharing with a dev or friend
- FUTURE: view recently uploaded logs, more sharing options, logcat viewer
LCD Density Wizard
Build Prop Editor
- Backup/Restore functionality
- Descriptions of important properties
- FUTURE: add more properties (and suggest some)
- 3 styles, scroll through newest news on your launcher
- updates every hour
Please note: this is a beta. There will be bugs and updates will be frequent. New features will be added with future updates, along with bug fixes. Please send us reports of any logs. Here are some of the new features we've got planned:
- RW Wiki integration
- Online file repository for devs to upload kernels, themes, and mods and give users ability to browse/download/flash on their phone
- RSS feeds for forums
- Wallpaper manager
- Font manager
- and many many more features planned!
To report bugs, request features please check this support thread: http://bit.ly/H9HXyN
Follow @romanbb or @rootzwiki for any help or questions.
- Google Play
As you can see there will be bugs, but this is the app that will be updated to the full ad-free version. The best part about this app is that it is for the users by the developers. So far with what we have seen, we are far more impressed than we thought our initial impression would be. We have brought Roman on board to be our assigned app dev, and not only is it a fun way to support him, you get to see his idea of a perfect app come to life.
Right now the application is a paid only version and is at half price of $1.50, proceeds will go towards his time and efforts. After The app has been deemed to be near a full and release candidate worthy state, it will be elevated to $3.00. Thanks for supporting us and make sure to make requests, post bugs, logcats and more at the following thread.
[APP] RootzBox Utility App for Root Users
If you would like to support Roman and RootzWiki make sure to go grab it on Google Play!