With the help of RootzWiki developer adrynalyne, imnuts managed to extract a stock system image and pre-root it. Flashing instructions are as follows:
- Download either the stock image or the deodexed stock rooted image from the thread.
- Extract the file (7zip works to extract).
- Open Odin (download that elsewhere), and put the extracted tar.md5 in the PDA spot
- (Re)Boot your phone into download mode and plug it in to your computer
- With it recognized in Odin, press start
- Once the phone boots up, all should be well. If you notice issues, boot into recovery and wipe data and this should fix the problems.
- If you still have issues after wiping the /data and performing a factory reset, please post here.