Here's how the contest works. RootzWiki has an embarrassment of riches when it comes to CDMA-primary developers (and our GSM readers love to remind us of that, thanks!), so this one is going to give a GSM-primary developer a chance to shine. We're also asking our developers to go out of their safe zones on this one - no entry can be a for a CM or AOKP derivative. Originality counts!
What developers need to do:
- Make sure that you're a RootzWiki-recognized developer. It's not hard at all! Go here, select Developer Signup from the drop-down menu, and fill in the requested information. We'll get a response to you ASAP.
- Write up your plans for what you plan on doing with your custom ROM. Be descriptive! Feel free to include pictures as well. And remember: CM and AOKP code and features are off limits for this one. Feel free to include picture mock-ups if you'd like to draw a little more attention to yourself.
- The private Phase I thread is in RootzWiki's Developer Forum. Post a reply in that thread with the information we've asked for above. The cutoff date to enter is Saturday, November 24, 2012 at midnight.
- Sit back and relax as the RW Staff picks the Top Five ideas for the community to vote on.
What The RootzWiki Community needs to do:
- Encourage your favorite developer to throw their name in the ring!
- Be ready to pick from five finalists, to be posted here on Monday, November 26.
That's it! Good luck, and... GO!